Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
As an Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include maintaining customer satisfaction as well as employee fulfillment and development at the Downtown sites. Operations management includes being accountable for the effectiveness, profitability and business growth of all assigned sites and accounts, and other administrative tasks supporting our Business Services Division.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
1. Directly accountable for the overall satisfaction of the customer with our services.
2. Responsible for the management of staff including assisting in the placement of staff and the annual review process.
3. The Operations Manager must ensure a proactive succession strategy exists to address turnover and growth within their assigned account base.
4. Responsible for achieving budget as well as planning, coordinating and evaluating site implementations. This includes long-term business plans and strategies for assigned customer accounts.
5. Accountable for the implementation, improvement and adherence to Company policies/processes at assigned sites.
6. Conducts quarterly account reviews on all sites and reports findings to the Director of Operations.
This position requires operations and financial knowledge, plus a minimum of 5 years experience in facilities management and operations as well as working knowledge of a service organization. Requires leadership ability, superior interpersonal and communications skills, public speaking and negotiation skills. Must be highly motivated to attain company goals, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
Canon Solutions America is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Canon Solutions America - 23 months ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...