NRP Training Solutions, LLC is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) with 3-5 years of experience to assist with course development to redesign technology-based courses for our client. Experience as an LMS Administrator is a plus. Project will last 3-5 months.
Candidates should have experience in the following:
* * Adapting instructional content or delivery methods for different levels or types of learners
- Conducting needs assessments and strategic learning assessments to develop the basis for curriculum development or to update curricula.
- Designing instructional aids for stand-alone or instructor-led classroom or online use.
- Designing learning products, including web-based aids or electronic performance support systems.
- Developing instruction or training roadmaps for online and blended learning programs.
- Interview subject matter experts or conduct other research to develop instructional content.
- Presenting and making recommendations regarding course design, technology, and instruction delivery options.