Shared Living Provider II
Northwestern Counseling - Franklin County, VT

This job posting is no longer available on Northwestern Counseling. Find similar jobs: Shared Living Provider jobs - Northwestern Counseling jobs

Looking for a single person/couple in Franklin County, to open their home to a woman in need of care and supervision. No children; pets ok. Enjoys conversation and community outings. Must be flexible, have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Must be able to pass required background screenings. H igh School diploma or equivalent required. Please call Krista Salvadori at 393-6573.

Must be flexible.

High School diploma or equivalent required.

Northwestern Counseling - 2 years ago - save job