Be the product portfolio owner for all third-party embedded products distributed by Bsquare! Identify market needs in automotive, industrial and consumer electronics, retail, medical, and other key segments and then seek out the products that will help our OEM customers get their offerings to market faster, with less risk, and with better performance. Help Bsquare create more holistic solutions with offerings that complement existing and new Bsquare products and Bsquare professional services. Working collaboratively with peers you will help drive strategy decisions about what should be built internally, what should be sourced from vendors, and what should be delivered as a pure service. Model the product portfolio; build your business case; package, price, and promote products; and be accountable for your own product category P&L.
- Minimum 5 years product management experience in a technology environment, preferably with vertical market and/or embedded software experience
- Strong familiarity with Windows Embedded technologies
- Demonstrated experience packaging “complete solutions” using both products and services BI/spreadsheet/analytical work (creating & managing pivot tables, data analysis)
- Experience managing or negotiating contracts
- Demonstrated product evangelism & sales presentation experience
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects & priorities in a very fast-paced environment