35 month contract
Provide Tier 1 or Tier 2 support internal external customers NOC/call center that works remotely with field techs or TAC (Technical Assistance Center)
• Linux – Most of our work is done from the Debian Linux CLI, and familiarity with this is the most important of all Familiarity with Linux, Cisco IOS, wifi, Computer Networking, and the OSI model are all required.
• Computer Networking – The job is to troubleshoot and assist in installing networks of all shapes and sizes, so a strong background in Computer Networking is critical
• Wifi – candidates should be able to troubleshoot and have clear understanding of Wifi.
- Subnetting - need to be familiar with what subnetting is and be able to segment IPs into smaller groupings. Have general basic knowledge
- DSL Technology clear understanding of DSL delivery technology as well as knowledge of alternative delivery methods (cable fibernet)
Must be able to type 30wpm (with accuracy)
Strong communications skills - able to effectively communicate (verbal nd written) with external clients and various levels of management. candidate will be expected to provide and document consistent, accurate and detailed analysis of issues for each installation.
Ability to work in a team environment - Self Starter willing to share knowledge with others.
24x7 environment, must be able to work any shift
United Information Technologies - 15 months ago