Yulista is seeking a Project Coordinator to perform the following day to day duties:
· Candidate will work as part of a 25-30 person Project Management Team
· Understand and provide technical and administrative guidance to engineering and various subject matter experts working with the program.
· Develop and maintain: cost, schedule, and performance goals and data using Microsoft Project and/or Excel.
· Must be proficient with Electrical and Mechanical Engineering drawings with the ability to create a Bill of Materials, and recommend changes as required.
· The candidate should possess the knowledge and skills to work through various administrative and technical aspects of a major defense acquisition.
· Candidate shall ensure all internal and external processes are followed for development and production from cradle to grave of the project.
· Establish work breakout structures and delivery schedules.
· Interface with the government lead/customer on a daily basis.
· Candidate will prepare price quotes for projects, review, write, and process contract proposals, and CDRL’s.
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field
· 5 years of related experience
· Knowledge and skill set to solve technical and logistical issues on a major defense acquisition.
· Formal technical training or on the job training in DoD Acquisitions and manufacturing procurement experience.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
· Qualified candidate should have 1 to 3 years of experience in DoD Acquisitions
· Experience in civil or military aircraft operations is a plus
· An Associate or Bachelor of Science is preferred.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE .
Yulista Management Services - 2 years ago
Y-TECH is an IT company of technology products and services. With the knowledge and expertise in the domain of IT, Y-TECH provides...