Line of Business: Community Banking Div Group
Job Category: First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers
1. Bachelor?s degree with a concentration in business, accounting, finance or
1. Bachelor?s degree or equivalent education and related training (will consider
equivalent, applicable years of experience)
2. Minimum of three years financial services experience or graduate of
BB&T?s Leadership Development Program
3. Minimum of one year of leadership experience
4. Strong interpersonal, sales and relationship management skills
5. Strong written, verbal and communication skills. Must speak fluent English
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications
7. Demonstrate ability to provide leadership and to handle multiple priorities
under time constraint
8. Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in
this role, including new or transfer of registration, and applicable NMLS
acceptable background check.
1. Responsible for sales management within the branch. In addition, provide
quality leadership, encouragement, and guidance to all branch personnel, while
ensuring that clients receive superior client service quality. Responsible for
the execution of BB&T?s sales process within the branch through BB&T
supported sales processes and other Banking Network initiatives.
2. Responsible for coordinating efforts to ensure BB&T client service
expectations are delivered.
3. Make proactive daily contact with clients and prospects either by phone or in
person to identify additional client financial needs, initiate client
relationships, and attract and retain new client households.
4. Responsible for instilling the BB&T Mission, Vision, and Values within
the branch team.
5. Initiate, direct, and participate heavily in outside retail client
development and in-house marketing programs. Participate in civic, government,
professional, business, and community affairs, associations, and groups to
solicit and develop new retail and micro business. Promote BB&T?s positive
public image in the community.
6. Responsible for retail loan performance within the Region pertaining to
growth, profitability and quality.
7. Responsible for the balanced growth and profitability of the Bank?s deposit
8. Prepare annual marketing plan for branch.
9. Aggressively market non-credit services such as Trust, Insurance, Discount
Brokerage, Cash Management, Investments, etc.
10. Responsible for coordinating with responsible Area Operations Officer to
ensure that internal controls are maintained with a proper emphasis on
operational issues. Maximize operations efficiently by managing non-interest
11. Responsible for providing leadership and coaching members of the branch
sales team to ensure maximum performance and attainment of personal goals and
12. Responsible for staffing of the branch team to include hiring, goal setting,
performance reviews and ratings, salary reviews, promotional transfers,
terminations, training, etc.
13. Manage and/or actively participate in consultation with the Teller
Coordinator or Teller Supervisor, as defined by Bank, in personnel related
duties of the Tellers, including:
a. Recruiting, interviewing, and selecting
b. Training and development
c. Efficient staffing and scheduling
d. Salary administration
e. Routine coaching and counseling
f. Timely performance reviews
g. Staff disciplinary issues
h. Automated time and attendance
*Currently seeking bilingual English/Spanish speaking Financial Center Leaders**
Bank Management and Business Development experience preferred***
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...