SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Align HR strategy with the business objectives of the Business. Consult with business unit management on Human Resources issues. Assess and anticipate HR-related needs of business unit. Communicate needs proactively with HR COE's (Centers of Expertise) to develop integrated solutions. Partner across HR functions to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the division.
- Understand client group business fully in order to align HR strategy to business objectives. Maintain effective level of business literacy about the business units financial position, its mid range plans, its culture and its competition. Participate in key meetings with business unit management bringing HR expertise to business/operational discussions
- Management of day-to-day paperwork associated with employees, Payroll, and Benefits. Ensuring regulatory compliance of all HR related Functions. Partner with legal department as needed/required. Provide Management with guidance and interpretation on HR Policy. Generate and maintain paperwork for processing new hires, promotions, transfers. Responsible for managing the vacation tracking of all employees.
- Maintain a presence with employees, thru attendance at department meetings, events and games.
- Responsible for creating & maintaining personnel files, ensuring compliance of all documents and administering record retention and purging of personnel files.
- Coordinate performance review and merit increase process, review/track all performance discussion forms.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good people skills in order to provide exceptional service to employees and clients.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work with a sense of urgency in order to perform administrative tasks efficiently.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- At least four years of Human Resources experience in a Supervisory Role.
- Title of Manager or Director may depend on experience.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Barclays Center from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with AEG rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities.
Req Create Date:
AEG - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard