• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritizes work, and solves problems
• Takes ownership of projects and initiates action
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Adaptive communication style based on audience
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment. Also able to work cohesively in a team environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Review post projects to create best practice processes and/or methodologies for future
• Manage a sales and marketing effectiveness project and achieve timelines associated to the project
• Reporting Weekly to be provided to Sales Team.
• Work cross functionally with IT, Credit, Merchandising, Creative, and Operations to enhance processes.
• Support preparation efforts for updating Area/Market Captains on Tech Training and Sales information.
• Learn about managing a budget to support marketing programs
• Executive Presentation to the SVP team for further development: Merchandising, Sales, Field Support, etc
• Work to implement and execute strategy around marketing business outside of Advance Auto Parts Company Footprint
Advance Auto Parts - 14 months ago
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (Advance) operates within the United States automotive aftermarket industry, which includes replacement parts...