• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritizes work, and solves problems
• Takes ownership of projects and initiates action
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Adaptive communication style based on audience
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment. Also able to work cohesively in a team environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Review post projects to create best practice processes and/or methodologies for future
• Manage a sales and marketing effectiveness project and achieve timelines associated to the project
• Reporting Weekly to be provided to Sales Team.
• Work cross functionally with IT, Credit, Merchandising, Creative, and Operations to enhance processes.
• Support preparation efforts for updating Area/Market Captains on Tech Training and Sales information.
• Learn about managing a budget to support marketing programs
• Executive Presentation to the SVP team for further development: Merchandising, Sales, Field Support, etc
• Work to implement and execute strategy around marketing business outside of Advance Auto Parts Company Footprint
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (Advance) operates within the United States automotive aftermarket industry, which includes replacement parts...