ENSCO Avionics, Inc. has a need for a hands-on Test Equipment Hardware Associate Engineer. Candidate will be responsible for the assembly, test, integration of avionic test equipment. Candidate will work closely with Test Equipment engineers during the requirements through design phase of the projects. Follow on tasks may include hardware and software development of avionic test systems. Follow on tools utilized include schematic design utilizing Mentor graphics, Software development utilizing Borland C++ Builder and National Instruments Labview.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
General Education/Years of Experience
- MS Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- Test Equipment experience
- Experience with various serial bus interfaces such as CAN, Jtag, 1553, or ARINC
- Excellent interpersonal skills including working in team environments
- Excellent verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively in teleconferences with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Independent self starter who can drive tasks to completion
Some formal academic/tech trng; 6 mths exp
Security Clearance Level
Drug Screen Type
Export Control and Licensing
Background Check Type
- BSEE, BSET degree
- Avionic or Military embedded control
- Mentor Graphics
- Borland C++ Builder
- Labview Experience
- Script generation
- Knowledge of hardware interfaces such as GPIB and VME
- PC, VME. Or VXI driven hardware experience
ENSCO Avionics, Inc. is based in Endicott, N.Y., and provides safety- and mission-critical systems, software and hardware engineering solutions to the aerospace industry with a specific focus on DO-178B, DO-254, DO-160E, SEAL and military standards. ENSCO Avionics also has key groups focused on synthetic and enhanced vision technologies, as well as integrated data link solutions.
With more than 25 years of avionics systems engineering experience, ENSCO Avionics supports all stages of the system development lifecycle. Their process-driven approach and domain expertise offers customers the confidence they are looking for in an avionics development partner when deploying today’s high-reliability, safety-critical airborne systems.
Key customers include Lockheed Martin, Pratt & Whitney, and Hamilton Sundstrand.
ENSCO - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard