Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
St. Francis Regional Medical Center, located in Shakopee, Minn., is jointly owned by Allina Health, Benedictine Health System, and Park Nicollet Health Services. It provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and emergency care services to more than 115,000 patients each year on a collaborative medical campus with more than 30 other providers. This unique structure enables St. Francis to combine the caring and compassion of a community hospital with the modern medical technology, specialties, and services found in the metro area. St. Francis has 800 employees, 400 physicians and 86 staffed beds.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties inclusive of cleaning patient rooms, areas, and trash pick up
- Transporting of solid and infectious waste
- Provide floor care duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year housekeeping experience required
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred but not necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff members and to continually organize and prioritize work
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Must be observant, dependable and able to follow verbal and written directions to perform essential job duties
- Ability to operate floor care equipment
- Customer service oriented
- Physical demands: long periods of standing, walking, bending, pushing/pulling and some lifting
- Normal patient care environment with exposure to blood and body fluids
- Job required walking or standing during entire shift
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time position (40 hours/week)
- Day/Evening shift
- Every other weekend rotation
- L113 contract
City of Shakopee is located in the southwest corner of the Twin Cities metropolitan area, 23 miles from Minneapolis, on the Minnesota River. Residents of Shakopee enjoy both the atmosphere of a small town and the resources of a thriving metropolitan area. Incorporated in 1857 as a booming river town, today Shakopee is the county seat of Scott County, one of the fastest growing counties in the United States. The city has its own downtown central business district, regional medical center and business park and is home to regional entertainment attractions such as Historic Murphy's Landing, Valleyfair Amusement Park, and Canterbury Park Racetrack.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 20 miles Southwest of the Twin Cities
- Population = 34,000
- Service Area = 120,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 18 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...