The leader in security and management for mobile apps, documents, and devices, MobileIron's mission is to enable global companies to become Mobile First organizations, embracing mobility as their primary IT platform in order to transform their businesses and increase their competitiveness. |
Recognized by IDC as the fastest growing mobile enterprise management vendor in the world, MobileIron provides the scalable architecture, rapid innovation, and best practices for global companies to transform into Mobile First organizations.
Leading global companies use MobileIron as the foundation for their Mobile First initiatives, including 7 of the 10 top pharmaceutical companies, 5 of the 10 top banks, 8 of the 10 top automotive manufacturers, 3 of the 5 top retailers, 4 of the 5 top aerospace and defense companies, and half of the 10 top law firms.
- Creating scripts and programs to automate processes throughout the organization
- Maintenance of servers and other infrastructure
- Provisioning new servers and virtual machines
- Taking part in design sessions and reviews
- Develop service based tools that allow engineering operations to improve productivity
- Assistance with triaging and identifying bugs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of various scripting languages (Perl, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Familiar with coding for REST-based APIs
- 5+ years of experience in systems engineering/administration
- Experience running IT/Web Operations
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems (CentOS/Ubuntu)
- Understanding of network protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, etc)
- Understanding of configuration management tools and principles
- Knowledge of Java and Application Servers
- Knowledge of Load Balancers (F5)
- Understanding of VMWare ESX and other virtualization technologies
- Experience with network infrastructure a plus
- Experience with shared storage (NetApp) a plus