Deloitte & Touche LLP's ("Deloitte & Touche's") Audit and Enterprise Risk Services (AERS) business has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources. Deloitte & Touche's services combine competency and experience in the areas of financial reporting, risk management, and compliance.
The Business Risk ("BR") service area is comprised of professionals that possess competency and experience in the areas of risk management, business and operational processes, internal auditing, financial reporting and other internal controls, and regulatory compliance. Business risk professionals use these skills to assess, analyze, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, financial and operational control processes, offer recommendations to improve operations, and assist clients with enterprise risk and compliance activities.
Deloitte & Touche's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in audit and accounting, financial management and business process improvement.
Federal Business Risk Consultants must have 2+ years of required skills in one or more of the following capabilities:
· Performing Federal financial statement audits and/or auditability assessments
· Experience in reviewing, analyzing, validating, and reconciling Federal financial/accounting information
· Experience in Federal budget formulation/execution and cost accounting
· Knowledge of accounting and transaction process, internal control objectives and generally accepted accounting principles
Candidates must hold a Top Secret clearance
• CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA, or CISSP certification is a plus
• Prior consulting experience is a plus
• Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a self motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
• Federal consulting experience
• Candidates that possess an active Federal security clearance
• BA/BS degree with a concentration in Economics, Finance, or Accounting
Required Work Location:
Candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and be open to travel.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 19 months ago
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...