Don't wait to jumpstart your career! Seize this
opportunity to work for the company that Travel &
Leisure has recently awarded one of the best Tour
Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations sells over
150 guided tours to all 7 continents and has offices
around the globe. Our family owned company has a proven
track record of over 93 years of sales success and are
continuing to grow. As a matter of fact 2010 was our
best year ever!
We are currently seeking a Group Operations Coordinator
to work in our Pawtucket, RI location.
Responsible for group opportunity flow once received
from inventory; creation of group blocks in reservation
system, creation of confirmation letters and shell proof
for group clients. Including group blocks, no blocks and
commission tool bookings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Review group block requests once approved by
inventory for rates and commission/complimentary
2. Creation of group blocks in reservation system
including applying commission and complimentary
structures, air rates and flex pricing.
3. Create confirmation letter and itinerary shell proof
for client. Detailed proof of all documents for
accuracy. Once all documents are proofed, documents are
emailed to client for review
4. If proof is not received from client within 48 – 72
hours, call client for review
5. Responsible for any corrections requested by the
client to the original documents
6. Any changes requested by the client or the DSM after
all materials are sent are to be processed and
communicated to client and DSM
7. Process audits in relation to tour changes and rate
8. Complete generic tour conversion to live tours in all
9. When necessary, act as a back-up for inbound client
10. All other duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Associate's degree preferred and encouraged, including
opportunities to obtain with approved assistance
programs. 2 years of experience desired that is directly
related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Skill in customer service
2. Knowledge of sales, operations, quality control
procedures and reporting documentation requirements.
3. Knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales
principles, methods, and techniques.
4. Ability to communicate effectively, both written and
5. Ability to include organizing, prioritizing, and
scheduling work assignments.
6. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment. .
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the
ability to work effectively with a wide range of
constituencies in a diverse community.
8. Ability to create, compose and edit written
9. Ability to plan and organize to optimize productivity
10. Ability to analyze and solve problems.
We offer a generous benefits package including medical,
dental, 401k, free vacations, travel discounts and much
Join our globe trotting team of 500 employees, by
clicking the APPLY button now!
Req. Code : 466
Division/Department : Groups
Collette Vacations - 15 months ago