Mail,Shipping/Receiving Team Lead - Reno, NV
Your interest in Pitney Bowes Management Services (PBMS) shows you're ready for an exciting, challenging career.
PBMS is part of Pitney Bowes, Inc., a strong company with an 80+year history in mailing that expanded into all aspects of document management. PBMS provides business services to various companies and organizations by focusing on solutions through technology, processes and people.
What exactly are business services? In short, we handle the administrative responsibilities of a business - managing a company's mail and distribution center, running a copy center, and more. PBMS also offers other business solutions, including high-volume print and production mail, records management, desktop publishing, electronic documents, and business recovery services.
What's the result? PBMS lets customers focus on growing their businesses while our teams support their operation.
At PBMS, our first priority is our customers. They are our reason for being in business and we must work everyday to exceed their expectations. By understanding the customers needs and delivering quality results every time, PBMS employees keep customers satisfied every day.
PBMS is currently seeking
Team Lead-Mail, Shipping, Receiving, and Meeting Services
who is customer service oriented and career-minded; and, who isable to work in a fast paced production environment.
Key responsibilities include:
. Lead a team of associates
. Shipping and receiving services
This is a short-term position with the Company for a maximum of two years. PBMS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Time Off with Pay, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
- Run mailing equipment
- Sort mail and parcels
- Some driving required utilizing company van when necessary
- Administrative services/processing large volume reports using excel
- Perform all tasks, as needed, to prepare conference rooms per requests from customers or management to include but not limited; to scheduling conference rooms, moving tables and chairs as needed, and fullfilling equimpment requests
- Lift large bundles of mail, overnight packages and shipments
- Handle time-sensitive material
- Balance workload; provide guidance and direction to team; serve as focal point for communication with customer and company personnel
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports, logs and measurements
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Responsible for all aspects of equipment; make appropriate equipment recommendations
- Provide constructive feedback and recognition to team
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management
With the right attitude and the will to perform job functions accurately and effectively, PBMS offers a tremendous opportunity for you -- the chance to succeed with a solid, stable company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. and abroad.
PBMS is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
·· Minimum 2 years supervisory experience required
- Minimum 2 years of excellent customer service related experience required
- Minimum 1 year Post office, Retail, mail center and/or previous shipping/receiving experience required
- Previous experience in conference room setup preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required
- Reliable transportation to travel between assigned locations as needed if required
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Word/Excel
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record required
- Ability to adhere and administer companies policies and procedures
- Ability to adhere to customer rules & regulations
- Ability to lift and/or move items up to 55 lbs or maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accomodations
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time with or without accomodations
- ·Must be willing and able to work overtime and holidays if necessary
Standard Work Days
Standard Start & End Time
8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
PitneyBowes - 3 years ago
Pitney Bowes has a measured approach to managing mail. The world's largest producer of postage meters, the company also makes other...