Logistics / billing specialist
PAPCO, Inc., a rapidly growing regional petroleum marketer with over $1 billion in sales, seeks a LOGISTICS / BILLING SPECIALIST to join the team at their Virginia Beach headquarters. The successful candidate will be customer focused and possess excellent communication, organizational, time management, prioritization and follow-up skills.
- Match delivery ticket to bills of lading to ensure all necessary paperwork is received by billing
- Complete company driver payroll spreadsheet on a biweekly basis
- Responsible for tractor trailer maintenance program which include tracking invoices
- Update existing and solicit new freight rates and update the back office system accordingly
- Review billing and work with other departments and outside vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Additional administrative duties to include, but not limited to, carrier agreement files, loading rack documents, certificates of insurance, and PAPCO Fuel Surcharge (FSC)
- Support transport logistics team, including Dispatch duties for afterhours / on-call rotation
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Minimum of 2-4 years logistics and billing experience preferred
- Advanced MS Outlook, Word, and Excel skills required.
- Experience using MS SharePoint preferred
- Ability to learn new applications quickly
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required
- Must be self-motivated, thrive in fast paced environment, and have excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Experience or knowledge of the petroleum industry is preferred
Candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 7 am and 6 pm. This includes participation in the week long afterhours / on-call rotation approximately every 3 weeks. Competitive pay and benefits including company paid medical/dental/life, 401k Profit Sharing Plan and paid-time-off. To be considered, please forward a cover letter, resume and salary history/requirements.
PAPCO, Inc. continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. An on-going commitment to Affirmative Action is an important part of our corporate environment and the creation of a workplace totally free of discrimination and harassment is our goal.
The Company prohibits discrimination in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disabled status.
- 19 months ago - save job
PAPCO is one of the largest and most diversified petroleum marketers in the Mid-Atlantic region. We custom tailor our turn-key branding...