Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
This role is part of a rapidly growing organization within Lexmark focused on selling into traditional Office Equipment Dealerships which Lexmark views as a strategic part of their business. This position demands an individual with a proven track record in selling Office Equipment through dealer programs and who has great relationship building skills. This individual will develop and maintain account relationships with select dealers in a specific region/territory. This will include managing, planning and executing all sales activities, training events (including service), and marketing opportunities with the dealer accounts for a region with the main emphasis on continued growth and profitability. This role will need to work cross functionally with teams from service, industry marketing teams, finance and training and be able to effectively manage these internal relationships from both their local geography and a global support team.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated sales person with extensive experience selling into or for office equipment dealerships with a deep understanding of solution selling and the following “core” capabilities:
1. An intimate knowledge of cost-per-page offerings and understanding of various financing alternatives
2. Ability to identify new revenue opportunities for dealers utilizing offerings from Lexmark including hardware, software, and services
3. Proven ability to work with a dealer at the end-user level, identifying industry specific trends, challenges and opportunities.
4. Responsible for delivering and/or coordinating resources to provide consistent and quality sales, service and solutions training.
5. Conducts quarterly business reviews with partner executives to review mutual revenue and strategic objectives.
6. Strong relationship building skills along with excellent communication and persuasion skills
7. Must be able to identify needs of dealership and adapt training and communication as required
How To Apply
- 5 + Years copier selling experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International, Inc. - 19 months ago
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...