We are currently looking for a Area Operations Manager. The person in this role will be responsible for daily operations, fleet availability, and revenue generation while managing a staff of personnel.
Some of the benefits employees are eligible for include:
- Responsible for daily operations fleet availability and revenue generation.
- Ensure compliance with revenue management policies and procedures
- Responsible for managing, motivating, and developing staff.
- Resolve customer issues, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Discipline employees according to company policies.
- Remain current on all administrative duties according to company policy.
- Maintain fleet balance through inventory and forecasting practices.
- Ensure employee adherence to safety and security policies.
- Participate in the recruiting process as required.
- Role model leadership skills
- Adhere to company policy and procedure to assure audit compliance.
- Ensure employees are following the HIP standard work steps.
- Create an ‘Ownership’ Culture with a Focus on Sales and Customer Service.
- Demonstrate ability to work in ambiguity and solve problems independently.
*Eligibility varies, depending on your employment status
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Sick Days
- Retirement Plan
- Income Savings Plan
- U.S. Savings Bond
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Will implement operational strategy for the location.
- Must be above average performer in current position.
- Ability to delegate and hold staff under their authority accountable for their actions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow-up.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Must have good Microsoft Word and Excel skill set.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Bending and twisting
Pushing and pulling
Other – Please specify
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 18 months ago
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...