Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Location: Las Vegas, NV
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (http://www.ncr.com/) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia. From quick service to table service restaurants, the hospitality industry faces unparalleled challenges from consumers and competition. NCR offers solutions, including the ALOHA point of sale, designed to meet the unique needs of various hospitality industry segments. NCR helps companies improve product profitability, employee productivity, and customer service through use of innovative technology. We are currently looking for qualified Sales Associates in the New York, Manhattan and Brooklyn areas. If you are interested in being part of a leading technology partnership, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted with additional details
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
As a member of the Inside Sales Team, a Telephone Sales Representative (TSR) will approach existing Aloha POS customers on behalf of the field sales teams to market Software Upgrade and Hardware Maintenance services.
• Maintain required number of quality outbound calls to customer contacts
• Ability to generate subscription sales through use of scripted conversation
• Accurate recording of notes and questionnaires to the company CRM system
• Educate Aloha POS customers on their options for Software Upgrades and Hardware Field Services
• Maintain the company's computerized customer database to support sales activity and other marketing by the company
• Manage regular status reports
• Own and improve processes to improve adoption of Software and Hardware service sales
• Act a subject matter expert to customers and resellers for PCI-DSS and PA-DSS needs
• Work in cooperation with NCR's teams to ensure a cohesive “Unified NCR” approach with all customers and minimize conflict
• Work cross-functionally within organization to ensure all aspects of the Reseller business work together for best results for the company and customers
• Other job related duties as assigned
• BS– Business/Marketing (preferred)
• Ability to actively listen, ask questions when appropriate and not interrupt at inappropriate times
• Ability to talk to others and convey information effectively
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
• Ability to exercise independent judgment
• Good typing, PC and recording skills
• Must have experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience with PowerPoint a plus
• Preferable knowledge of the Hospitality industry, telesales, customer service and POS Systems
• Preferable some knowledge of the Aloha POS system
• Preferable experience in POS support or field service
• Aptitude to learn quickly
• Ability to work independently yet within company guidelines
• High level of integrity, confidentiality and professional maturity
• Business acumen and analytical skills
• Preferable 1 year experience in Sales and/or Marketing positions with emphasis on cold calling.
• Highly motivated and driven to succeed
• Overtime may be necessary to complete tasks
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Americas-United States-Nevada-Las Vegas
Feb 6, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....