• Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
• Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to guests, Team Members, and managers.
• Greets guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets guests upon entering.
• Assists the guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations on items.
• Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support Technicians or Management as needed.
• Bids farewell to guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites guests to return.
• Notifies manager of any guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
• Practices proper cost controls by accurately weighing tickets and scanning merchandise.
• Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
• Responsible for the reconciliation of tickets and merchandise inventory.
• Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
• Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with manager.
• Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Winner's Circle. Ensures all plush and shelves are stocked, properly cleaned, and maintained.
• Properly positions and set up displays to increase guest traffic and promote sales.
• Assists other team members as needed.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
• Restaurant or retail experience preferred, but not required.
• Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple guests while generating enthusiasm for D&B.
• Strong math and verbal skills needed.
• Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
• Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
• Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells to guests.
• Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize guest's needs to other team members.
• Must be skilled at calmly responding to dissatisfied guests and calling issues to manager's attention.
Dave & Buster's - 10 months ago
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...