The Network Support Engineer (NSE) will provide technical support to small to medium business customers and will be product specialists within their area of expertise. The NSE will provide support from post-sales through warranty to entitlement support and will be responsible for delivering full cycle resolution to the customer. The NSE will provide the following support:
- Technical Support
- Complete ‘End to End’ case management
- Post-sales assistance and support sales
Apply online: https://rn21.ultipro.com/SYN1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1632
- Technology or Engineering degree or 2 years of experience in a related technical Support environment
- CCNA Certification, or any active Cisco certification
- Cisco Networking experience required
- Experience configuring Cisco routers, switches and wireless equipment
- Demonstrated abilities in the following areas:
- IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, DHCP, DNS and IGMP protocols
- Experience with SSH and NAT
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem solving skills in a highly complex network environment
- Strong organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, good judgment, and mature interpersonal skills
- All candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
What we Offer:
- A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
- A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
- An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
Concentrix Corporation is the global business process outsourcing division of SYNNEX Corporation with award-winning expertise in providing our clients with platforms and services to support the customer lifecycle. From locations in the Philippines, China, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, the United States, United Kingdom, Hungary, India and Japan, our more than 8,000 employees support millions of transactions in multiple languages and countries worldwide. Concentrix Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation. Come experience the Concentrix difference!
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.