Loan Doc Specialist 3
Locations and Annual Salary Ranges
3033 ELDER ST - BOISE, ID
Actual Sched: Full-Time
This opportunity is in the Post Flood Processing Team of the Boise Business Banking Loan Operations Center.
Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures for loan products. Functions include: processing; closing and compliance for loan products; interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation; ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow ups.
6+ months experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player with proven adaptability to effectively work with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven performance in the areas of quality, productivity and service levels
- Organizational skills; ability to prioritize
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of Real Estate
Wells Fargo - 15 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...