*Set-up batching equipment.
* Stage ingredients.
* Batch product to support production and perform all documentation associated with batching.
* Perform quality testing of the blended product.
*Perform ingredient transfer in the CIMPRO system.
* Perform product flavor change-overs as required.
* Perform CIP on all equipment associated with batching and perform all
documentation associated with CIP procedures.
* Perform preventative maintenance on batching equipment and purified water system.
*Troubleshoot and repair minor problems on batching equipment and purified water system as required.
* Assist in Lab Technician duties when needed.
* Keep accurate QA reports and ingredient usage reports daily.
* Place product and raw materials on hold as required.
* Inspect incoming ingredients as needed.
*Perform quarterly GMP inspections and follow up on deficiencies for correction.
* Operate and perform quality tests on the treated water system.
* Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments to facilitate a team environment.
* Work directly with maintenance personnel, production personnel, and management in problem-solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies
and high quality products.
* Maintain Q.A. equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
*Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
* Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift and or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary.
*Demonstrate good attendance in accordance with plant attendance guidelines.
*Use equipment/instrumentation operations manuals as required.
* Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
* Read, understand and comply with MSDS sheets.
* Keep work area clean at all times.
* Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
1 year Manufacturing experience
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 17 months ago