1. Develop a digital strategy for Advancement marketing and communications; translate existing University brand positioning and messaging to the online and mobile channels; Conduct ongoing qualitative market analysis as it relates to digital competitiveness; identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Provide thought leadership on all-things digital; promote best practices, new ideas and initiatives and in-depth research, analysis and reporting across all digital channels.
2. Conceive, develop and implement design solutions across all storytelling platforms supporting Notre Dame's development efforts.
3. Develop and execute a marketing strategy to launch the Notre Dame Family.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's or advanced degree preferred
- 5 to 6 years experience
- Minimum of five years of previous experience in an Internet marketing capacity - direct experience with nonprofit marketing and fundraising a major plus
- Proficiency in computer use as an advanced user of both desktop and web-based software as appropriate to functions performed at Masterwork
- Strategic understanding of both established and emerging web and mobile technologies
- Strong Web analytics and reporting experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in an environment that requires regular evaluation and negotiation of priorities
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally;
- Teachable, and a constant learner; reads industry blogs, books, etc., and desires to dive in to learn and shape their role
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited direction, at peak performance
- Strong team player and a positive attitude
The University of Notre Dame, founded in 1842 by a priest of the Congregation of Holy Cross, is an independent, national Catholic university...