Job Summary: Managing daily operations of the Distribution Team while ensuring that all company
equipment, the physical plant and the vehicle fleet remains in good working condition.
Reports to: Sr. Distribution Manager
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 yrs experience in HME distribution functions
- Participation in industry seminars in areas of distribution, routing,
Delivering and picking up of HME/RT/INFUSION equipment services.
- Hiring, training, developing, scheduling, and evaluating all distribution staff.
- The overall maintenance of the physical plant and vehicle fleet.
- The overall maintenance and repairs of all rental equipment.
- Monitoring HME and Respiratory equipment inventory levels and flow.
- Maintain a data base for the accurate tracking, maintenance and required documentation of all rental equipment and compressed oxygen / LOX gasses.
- Maintain a library of operation manuals, parts catalogs, pricing manuals and the inspection procedures for all non-respiratory rental equipment.
- Inventory and ordering and storage of rental equipment parts.
- Production of distribution reports.
- Conduct and document weekly vehicle inspections.
- Adhere to all applicable corporate policies.
- Work with all departments for efficient cost-effective delivery of service.
- All methods of distribution, both internal and external, i.e. UPS, FEDEX, etc.
- Maintain an awareness of all areas of retail, maintenance, and supply departments to be available to act temporarily as a dispatcher or manager when these staff members are unavailable.
- Training and documentation of distribution staff competencies and
- safety procedures.
- Become proficient in use of necessary office and technical equipment.
- Work a schedule that meets the needs of the business.
- Pass a pre-employment and post accident drug/alcohol screening test when deemed necessary
- Provide I-9 and MVR documentation.
- Accept the company handbook as a condition of employment.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with the policies and procedures of
the company and in accordance with the prevailing regulations and legislation governing
- Work all assigned shifts and any hours appropriate to handling the demands of the business.
at no time will an associate work off the clock.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk; sit;
stand; use hands to handle, or feel, and, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Team building skills
- Communication skills
- Multitasking skills
- Computer skills
- Management skills
- Familiarity with OSHA, FDA, and DOT regulations.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Home Medical Equipment