Internship positions at Jacobs provide college students an opportunity to gain real-world experience in specific area of study. Working in a fast-paced, professional setting provides interns with invaluable experiences applying the knowledge and skills learned through education in a business environment. While working along side and in support of a group of world-class professionals in your chosen field of study.
Perform routine aspects of chemical engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision.
May use computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
Collects and prepares data for evaluation.
Assisting in the coordination of projects from conception (feasibility) through final plan preparations.
Providing support to Engineering staff members as needed.
Training and Experience
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in an Chemical Engineering curriculum.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous design engineering experience is preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD would be preferred.
Other Essential Functions
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional, and construction...