Senior Software Engineer
Zynga is looking for a strong software engineer to join our growing team in Zynga's Los Angeles Office. You'll be responsible for owning the development and architecture of both our up-and-coming as well as existing current hits. Are you ready to put your ideas into games that will be played instantly by millions?
We are committed to developing high quality casual and multi player games! Come join us ... we're having a ball!
- Build great, flash-based social games
- Support & train junior engineers
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
- Minimum: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years software development experience
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Passion for gaming in general, ideally including the social space
- Extensive design and game development experience for shipped game titles
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assist other team members in problem solving.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Facebook platform experience
- Comfortable working with huge data sets and massively high concurrent-user load
- Experience in PHP/LAMP development
- Examples of personal game projects
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or Perforce
Zynga - 12 months ago