The Director of Client Services (DCS) is responsible for managing the CSE (Customer Service Experience) group along with the Account Management Team. The DCS is tasked with securing profitable renewals, upsells, and upgrades to our existing customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee development and maintenance of relationships with current property owners, property managers, consultants, and residents
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques
- Conduct post deployment follow-up by contacting customer insuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction
- Investigate and work with departments and teams to help resolve customer problems.
- Act as a liaison between sales department, customer service, operations and other departments to serve the Account needs
- Renew existing customer agreements and provide deal support for upgrade opportunities including pricing approval and overall deal management
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts to meet customer needs and expectations
- Have a commanding knowledge of the Pavlov Media products and services
- Quote prices and terms and work with the Legal Department in preparation of contracts for Pavlov products and services.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Proven ability to analyze a customer need, develop and recommend alternative solutions to meet that need
- Must understand and be able to accurately articulate the underlying technologies and applications of the Internet
- Analytical, client relationship, stamina, negotiating, leadership, interpersonal and short and long-term thinking/planning skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer organization
- Being a seasoned negotiator with solid conflict resolution and communication/presentation skills is needed, as well as, a commitment to teamwork and best case outcomes
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Required flexibility to work outside a 9am-6pm schedule
- Travel upon request within the assigned territory to call upon current and prospective customers
- Travel may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer’s schedule
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- May include other duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum Associate’s degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Account Management with territorial management experience preferred
- At least 2 years of experience specifically within the Telecom and/or ISP industries preferred
- We aren't going away any time soon. We've been in business nearly 20 years!
- What do we do? It's Easy! Focusing on MDU Communities, our motto is "Simply Exceptional Connections Nationwide." We design, build and operate internet, wireless, satellite, and cable networks.
- Competitive wages and benefits packages are offered including majority medical paid, dental, flex spending, flexible hours, relocation and a business causal working environment.
- We are always on the cutting edge of technology with a fast pace work environment that will never leave you bored.
- Located in downtown Champaign,IL close to many restaurants and exciting events .
Pavlov Media is the flagship network provider in the MDU space. We are the largest private provider of broadband services to off-campus...