TriStar ER at Spring Hill
The TriStar ER at Spring Hill will be a full-service emergency center with a convenient community location. The center will offer advanced lab and imaging diagnostics and will be staffed by a team of emergency professionals.
The new TriStar ER at Spring Hill will be located at 3001 Reserve Boulevard in Spring Hill, just off Kedron Road. This convenient location will provide easy access to trusted emergency care for you and your family. The development of the TriStar ER at Spring Hill is backed by the experience of TriStar Health, the region's largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider with 18 hospitals and 10 ambulatory surgery centers in Tennessee, Kentucky and Northern Georgia.
• 24-hour emergency services
• Emergency medicine physicians and staff
• Diagnostic and treatment services
• Comprehensive laboratory
• State-of-the-art imaging capabilities
- Performs Ultrasound exams following protocols and in a timely manner, ensuring a high quality of care.
- Competent use of all machines (i.e. GE Voluson, Philips IU22, Philips HD11, Parks Flo, CareFusion)
- Familiar with exams in all service lines to include Neuro, OB, Vascular and General Ultrasound.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance of probes according to specifications.
- Compliance with quarterly targeted metrics (i.e. Kronos, HealthStream, PACS, etc)
- Takes patient history and retrieves any necessary orders or prior images.
- Provides patient history/signs/symptoms appropriate to the exam to the radiologist
- Appropriately completes documentation
- Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
- Informs patient about procedure and answers questions.
- Interacts and professionally communicates with physicians, patients and family members.
- Contributes to after hour coverage through on-call shift rotations as needed
- Maintains all licenses, certifications and accreditations required as outlined in Job Qualifications
- Daily upkeep of departmental work areas (cleaning, stocking, etc)
- Promotes customer service initiative by adhering to the ICARE values
- Supports and participates in quality (QI) and performance improvement (PI) plans.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree from accredited RDMS program required.
- ARDMS or ARRT (SON) registry or registry eligible with successful completion of the registry within 1 year of hire
- No less than (1) year of experience in ultrasound preferred.
- Additional (1) year of specialty experience (Vascular or OB/GYN) is strongly preferred.
- Current BLS.
- If not board certified in required disciplines upon hire, candidate will attain certifications in General, OB/GYN and Vascular Ultrasound within 24 months, having passed and source verified no less two of these requirements within 12 months of hire date.
HCA Inc - 19 months ago