A financial industry startup in NYC looking for a bright, motivated quantitative developer to work with a team developing a suite of analytic products running on a Scala/NoSQL platform.
Comfortable work environment with lots of white boards. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and generous vacation days.
Desirable, but not required:
- 3+ years of experience modeling a range of financial instruments
- at least a Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or electrical engineering
- deep understanding of the mathematics of finance and investments
- experience doing data analysis on large data sets
- mastery of Excel with some VBA experience
- exposure to functional programming languages such as Scala, Clojure, Erlang, Haskell, F# and/or OCaml
Go to http://www.cmp.jobs to see more jobs.
- interest in or experience with non-relational database technologies such as MongoDB, Hive or CouchDB
- ability to write SQL queries
CMP.jobs - 17 months ago
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a diversified financial services company. It provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management...