You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Conducts patient assessments to identify patients for potential admission into the system. Maintains positive relationships with current referral sources. Coordinates transmission of clinical and benefits information from referral sources back to hospital.
- Conduct patient assessment in accordance with company standards.
- Work closely with patients and their family members to educate them on the benefits of Kindred Hospital.
- Assist in conducting tours of the hospital with families and referral sources as needed
- Facilitates the timely admission of patients from the referral sources.
- Identifies medical record information needed from referring facility.
- Completes the Pre-Admission Clinical Evaluation (PACE) form to assist in evaluating appropriateness of admission.
- Facilitates and coordinates physician-to-physician communication as necessary.
- Identifies specific patient needs for equipment, supplies and consult services
- Meets with management staff, participates in marketing meetings and serves on various internal committees as assigned.
Degree in clinical area leading to licensure.
Healthcare professional licensure required that is, as Registered Nurse, LPN, Respiratory Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Social Worker.
Three years treatment experience.
If you are a current
MO-St. Louis-Kindred Hospital - St. Louis
Kindred Healthcare - 18 months ago