Market Manager - Hawaii
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and instruction. College business training preferred. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Familiarity with retail sales, merchandising programs and procedures, and the competitive environment.
Knowledge of the retail industry.
Minimum of three years of experience in a supervisory position or related retail sales position
Skill and Ability:
Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
Excellent sales abilities.
Excellent customer service skills.
Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
Excellent supervisory and leadership abilities.
This Market Manager position is responsible for developing a team of qualified store managers who reinforce customer service. Ensure all stores consistently executes all operational functions to company standards.
1. Promote a consistent focus with the goal of achieving and/or exceeding financial plans for the district
2. Develop a team of qualified store and assistant store managers who achieve established goals.
3. Establish, model and reinforce outstanding customer service through leadership and example.
4. Follow-up and partner to ensure all stores consistently execute all operational functions to company standard.
5. Fosters a health, fitness and nutritional culture.
6. Require all stores to resolve challenging customer service issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
7. Recruit, and identify internally qualified managers, provides training and feedback, and maintain a current succession plan.
8. Review goals and development plans with store managers and follow-up on their performances.
9. Maintain effective communication within the stores, with peers, the regional manager and the home office both verbally and in written format.
10. Review all inventory management functions with store managers and develop required action plans.
11. Ensure the total store merchandising presentation is consistent to standards in all stores.
12. Reinforce performance standards to maximize sales opportunities and protect company assets.
13. Coordinate successful completion of new store opening process.
1. Ensures that all sales functions are safely conducted.
2. Ensures that stores, and work areas are clean, secure, and well maintained.
3. Performs other duties as required.
Directs, guides and evaluates 8-16 Store Managers.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching 401K, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental insurance, vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance program, health advocacy program, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid sick time, paid holidays, paid vacations, associate discount, and a credit union.