Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and moving back stock to floor, and stocking shelves. Provides excellent customer service at all times.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins frozen and dairy case.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Sweep floors and face shelves throughout the stores.
- Comply with all applicable State Health and Safety Codes.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Log customer's special orders.
- Retrieve special orders for customers by request and offers service out to car.
- Respond to all Grocery pages quickly and efficiently.
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service and accurately answer all customer questions.
- Immediately clean spills.
- Sweep floors before, during and after shift.
- Perform other duties, as assigned by Team Leader.
- Entry level position.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position.
- Proper use of box cutter and other opening devices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in operation of bailer (must be 18), Dumpster, and forklift.
- Works well with other and participates as part of a team.
- Ability to work rotating shifts Monday through Sunday including some holidays.
Whole Foods Market - 22 months ago
Whole Foods Market owns and operates a chain of natural and organic foods supermarket. As of September 30, 2008, the Company operated 275...