Student Program Internship - Global Automotive Marketing-1207487
Organization : Industrial Business Group
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota
Job Type: Student Programs
3M is seeking a marketing Intern for the Global Business Development team of Automotive Division. The target start date for this position is May 2013.
An intern (typical 10-12 week, full-time schedule assignment) position is a temporary assignment with 3M's Corporate Student Programs. Corporate Student Programs is designed to provide 3M with the opportunity to identify qualified candidates for regular employment, and to provide students with the opportunity to integrate their academic knowledge with work experience. As a Student Programs participant located in St. Paul, MN, you will develop skills, and gain work experience in your field of study.
This position is limited to working 899 hours per service credit year.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Location: The person hired for the position of Global Automotive Marketing Intern will be located in St. Paul, MN and subsidized housing will be provided for those who qualify.
- Work on a project to determine and implement global pricing corridors for multiple product lines for automotive global key accounts.
- Business intelligence tracking/analysis and global communication. This includes peer companies, competitors and customers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing or business management from an accredited university
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Speaks multiple languages: Japanese, German, Mandarin preferred.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor level or higher degree program in marketing or business management with an accredited university, having completed at a minimum your Junior year by summer of 2013. Previous experience as a 3M Intern or Technical Aide OR internship with a manufacturing company
3M Automotive division provides solutions for automotive manufacturers globally. Our focus is on materials that are specified in the design on vehicles. For more solutions please see the link attached:
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=15rp5itg8/http:/cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.3M.com&esheet=6627509&lan=en-US&anchor=www.3M.com&index=1&md5=d97e6d24dbc1a38178e1dde881fface6 or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 2 years ago
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...