SUPERVISOR – Medical Records / Release of Information
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Supervisor Medical Records / Release of Information – is responsible for managing the medical record Release of I nformation (ROI) operations i n hospital located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Specific Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
A. Reviewing medical record requests to ensure compliancy
- Managing and directing ROI workflow to ensure optimum efficiency and current request processing.
- Managing ROI staff, including training / development .
- Providing customer service to patients, third party requestors who need copies of medical records
- Pe rform actual request processing, which includes by not limited to:
B. Data Entry of medical record requests
C. Scanning and / or photocopying medical records
D. Printing medical records from hospital system
E. Disclosing medical records to requesting party
F. Responding to telephone calls pertaining to the status of medical record requests
Job Requirements :
Compensation is hourly wage, with optional health benefits .
- T hree (3) years supervisor experience in medical records Release of Information (ROI).
- Ability to learn and utilize all client software and applications used to process medical record requests.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent comp uter skills, with MS Word, MS Excel and general file management
- Organized, efficient with the ability to multi-task
- Dependable with ability to work independently
STAR-MED , LLC is a leading health information management company with a primary focus in the release and management of health information. Established over 11 years ago with the purpose to address a growing need in the healthcare industry, Star-Med now partners with over 150 hospitals and physician groups in four states processing medical records: Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland.
Our full suite of service offerings include:
Please visit our web site at: www.starmedllc.com
- Medical Record Release of Information (ROI)
- Document Conversion
- Hospital and Physician Group Staffing
- Document Destruction (shredding)
- Healthcare Consulting
- In-Service Training to Hospitals and Physician Groups
Monster - 19 months ago