Acceptance Auto Insurance is looking for a performance-driven, self-motivated Multi-Unit District Manager with proven leadership skills. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of multi-unit management experience in specialty and small box operations. Under limited supervision this position will manage up to 12 stores and 30 associates, including Agents and CSRs, in a geographical area.
Competitive salary, incentive plan and benefits are offered.
Acceptance was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Nashville, TN and sells and services personal automobile insurance products for its customers.
- Establishes and maintains superior customer service environment within the area stores by ensuring appropriate customer service principles are trained, practiced and delivered
- Drives the business by directing, planning, developing and implementing the activities that reflect strategic direction. Manages to the area-operating budget to ensure cost-effective operations
- Directs Agents and CSRs through field visits, reports, and action plan management
- Evaluates store business results, mentors through financial reviews, on the job corrections and performance management
- Provides hands-on presence to assure the district is accountable and driven to meet the company expectations and operates according to company policies
- Oversees staffing and retention on a weekly basis, works with Agents, regional manager and Human resources to ensure future staffing needs are met
- Conducts orientation and training of Agents to ensure they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to ensure high performance levels. Communicates effectively and openly to share best practices and resolve issues
- Creates and maintains professional network
- Coordinates sales promotional activities in their district and executes new product roll out strategies
- Conducts local market research to determine customer needs & shares information with Marketing
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience as an area supervisor, area manager, district manager, regional manager or director is a must
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Experience in managing multi-unit operations
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- All candidates hired must be willing to obtain a property and casualty licenses in their state within the first 90 days of employment
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance
Acceptance Insurance - 19 months ago
First Acceptance sells car insurance to customers wanting to stay on the right side of the law. The personal auto insurer operates its...