Job Description:ABOUT SS&C TECHNOLOGIES:|
Headquartered in Windsor, CT and with offices throughout
North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C
provides the global financial services industry with a
broad range of highly specialized software, business
process outsourcing (BPO) services and application
service provider (ASP) solutions. We deliver
mission-critical processing for information management,
analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative is responsible for
assisting Client Account Managers with client
communications, client issue resolution, testing and
preparation of client software deliveries, writing of
functional specifications, and system defect processing.
The successful candidate will demonstrate willingness to
be a team player in a fast-paced dynamic environment,
and travel, primarily in the US and Europe, is involved.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
system, coordinate technical support as needed.
- Address client questions / issues on a timely basis.
- Provide functional support in clients’ use of the
- Writing and testing functional specifications for
- Defect processing, i.e. logging, recreation, testing
- Assist in planning, coordinating and scheduling
technical areas, to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Liaison with other areas, such as programming or
- Bachelor's degree, finance or accounting related
back office experience is desirable (FX/Derivatives).
- Experience in capital markets; settlements or other
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Candidates must be willing to learn and demonstrate
SS&C HAS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PROGRAM INCLUDING A
MEDICAL AND DENTAL PLAN,TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PLAN, AND
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer and as such does not discriminate against any
applicant for employment or employee on the basis of
race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status or any other classification protected by
applicable discrimination laws.
Req. Code : 1043
Division/Department : TradeThru
Skills : Information Technology - > User Support Skills
Customer Service - > Frontline Support, Phone Support