Japanese / English /
Downtown Los Angeles based financial institution seeks cash management specialist.
- Responsible for serving in the cash management customer service center providing customer service on a full range of cash management products and services. Act as a primary contact for internal and external customers to resolve all types of issues relating to Cash Management products, services and/or applications. Provide training via the telephone on various on-line/web based products. Any other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual English/Japanese and prior banking experience required. Knowledge of Treasury Management products and services, a major plus.
- Answers telephone calls and accepts communications through all electronic media.
- Logs and tracks all requests and issues presented via telephone or electronic media.
- Provides training to internal and external clients for various applications via telephone as necessary.
- Escalates issues as appropriate to maintain service level agreements.
- Assists internal and external clients with requests to add and delete services and complete required documentation to implement requested changes.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of products and services related to cash management products and services.
- Adheres to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations.
- Exercise absolute integrity in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned and requested.
- High school diploma or Equivalent Experience
- Required two to three years experiences
- Some knowledge and understanding of technical, PC-based cash management products.
- Detailed knowledge of back office operational processes related to all cash management products and services preferable.
- Some understanding of call center environment, call standards, and related desktop technology.
- Research and analysis
- Customer Service
- Verbal communications
- Desktop PC applications use
- Sedentary Work: lifting a maximum of 10 pounds, frequent standing/walking
Interesse International Inc - 18 months ago