Digital Marketing Specialist
Balihoo is a dynamic and rapidly growing SaaS company headquartered in Boise, ID. To support our continued rapid growth, we continue to hire aggressively across various departments. At Balihoo, we are looking for highly motivated, dedicated and talented individuals who will be able to contribute significantly to the success of the company while receiving tremendous opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Location: Boise, ID
- Sector: Marketing with an emphasis on marketing automation
- Reports to: Media Manager
- Compensation: Competitive base salary plus commission
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop, measure, analyze and optimize online marketing programs for Balihoo clients. We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can help take our clients business to the next level.
- Plan, manage, measure and evaluate digital marketing initiatives for Balihoo clients that are in line with clients' goals and within budget parameters
- Manage digital campaign components and work cooperatively with the Media Director and VP of Marketing for ongoing client success
- Manage Paid Search campaigns and budgets including setup, keyword research, ad copy development, program deployment and ongoing reporting
- Effectively contribute to clients' demand generation activities through online media optimization
- Analyze and report program performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work cooperatively with Account Management team in addressing clients needs and managing expectations
Education and Experience
- Knowledge and experience in Google AdWords & AdWords Editor. Other online advertising knowledge a plus
- Experience in creating Paid Search campaigns from start to finish
- High level proficiency in Excel
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising, or related disciplines
- BA/BS Degree Required
- Analytical skills and the ability to translate metrics and reporting into actionable insights
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others including clients, coworkers, staff, management and reps
- Maintain strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple brands' digital marketing and media needs
This position is based in Boise, ID and minimal travel will be required. All full-time, exempt positions include competitive base pay plus performance-based bonus and stock options.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please be sure to include “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
Balihoo is the only web-based services/software company that creates intelligent, cross-medium tools for media buyers and planners. Based on...