Looking for a career, not just a job? This position is a terrific first step to a successful career with one of the most respected Property Management companies on the West Coast. We have an opening for an Assistant Community Manager in Beaverton, Oregon.
With this position, we offer great benefits, a positive professional work environment, on-the-job and formal training, competitive pay, and excellent advancement opportunities.
As the Assistant Manager , you will be responsible for:
- Leading the rent collection efforts with a goal of zero delinquency
- Database management through data entry of invoices and rental income received
- Meeting and exceeding weekly leasing goals
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the community's marketing plan
- Providing excellent customer service
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
Looking for a unique company that provides not only a place where we work hard, but play hard, too? Apply TODAY!
- Detail oriented
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Experience in industry software such as RealPage/OneSite or Rent Roll preferred
- Marketing experience leveraging multiple mediums, including social networking
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- HS diploma or equivalent required
Learn more about Sequoia Equities at: www.experiencesequoia.com
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a Drug Free Workplace.
Sequoia Equities Inc. - 13 months ago
Established in 1986, Sequoia Equities has remained committed to its mission of creating quality living experiences that positively affect...