The Clinical Engineer I is typically assigned to perform preventive maintenance and repair of individual devices and equipment, and works under direct or indirect supervision.
Entry Rate: $ 19.48
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 6:00pm. Some Saturdays may be required. (Will be required to work from 8:00am-4:30pm during training period).
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Electronics Technology or two or more years of general electronic experience. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Carrying, Climbing, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing
- Ability To Read & Understand Technical Manuals & Schematics
- Medical equipment experience
- Previous work experience in a health care field
- Intermediate computer skills with word processing, spreadsheets, and email
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...