Job Category: Analytics, Business Analyst, Marketing
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
The SQL/SAS Reporting Analyst is responsible for but not limited to:
The SQL/SAS Reporting Analyst position is responsible for insights generation, recommendation development and reporting to support critical business decisions for the Consumer Engagement Engine and Member Engagement. The individual will develop analytical reports for inbound and outbound campaigns, provide commentary and insights into program performance and areas for improvement, and work as part of a team in developing budgets and forecasts for the programs.
This position is expected to:
• Generate insight reports with clear recommendations to support critical business decisions across Member Engagement including CEE.
• Write queries against databases to develop reports; use test/control methodologies to manipulate data and conduct back-end campaign analytics; develop SOPs for reporting and analysis; explain lift methodology and insights to internal partners
• Develop regular reports for programs that include financial results and recommendations on how to expand or improve programs; assist teams in developing budgets and forecasts for programs
• Support ad-hoc requests for analysis from program owners in a timely manner to support strategic decisions
• Create senior-level presentations with clear recommendations based on analytic queries
• Collaborate with other technical analysts and business partners to ensure data requirements are met 100% of the time, with a goal of flawless execution Required Qualifications:
Qualifications for the SQL/SAS Reporting Analyst Position: 1-2 years of working knowledge and past experience in successfully leveraging sophisticated database management platforms such as Teradata, Oracle, SQL-server or structured programming SQL experience, SAS experience in UNIX & PC environments Superior analytical skills and problem solving skills High level of independent judgment and initiative required Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and consistent Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization Highest level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines Proven ability to regularly interact and communicate with management Expertise in PowerPoint & Excel Proven ability to partner across boundaries to develop new skills/capabilities Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in database or direct marketing a STRONG plus Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, Economics or related field (or related experience) Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,800 CVS/pharmacy retail pharmacies,...