Reports to: Tire Sales & Service Manager
• Tire Sales and Service
• Sale, Removal, and Replacement of tires up to but not limited to Commercial vehicles
• Inventory Control
• Roadside Assistance
• Technician will be responsible for assisting customers with roadside services up to but not limited to Jumpstarts, Fuel, and Vehicle Lockouts.
• Facilities Maintenance
• Technician will be responsible for maintaining store appearance both inside and out (trash, showers, bathrooms and parking lot)
• Technician will be responsible for equipment repair and preventative maintenance (ex. Refrigeration coils, A/C filters, and Diesel/Gas Pumps)
• Technician will be responsible for weekly and monthly projects
• Must work a variety of shift including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Experienced in Tire, Lube Express, or mechanically inclined skills preferred
• Maintenance background a plus
• Criminal Background, MVR, and Drug Screen required
• Must be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work in close quarters (ex. Commercial Vehicle Wheel Wells)
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must be able to follow directions
COME GROW WITH LOVES!
Love’s is an equal opportunity employer
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...