Pharmacy Returns Technician
The Returns Coordinator is to maintain continuity with the returns of drugs to the pharmacy, handle and process state medication returns in accordance with mandates and criteria from the State, and reconciliation of expired meds.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Must organize items refused from facilities.
• Handle and process state medication returns
• Organizes drugs and separates full cards from partials
• Checks returned drugs for expiration dates
• Keys returns into the computer and credits the number of tablets/capsules returned by each facility, except those that require special handling
• Reconcile Return and Waste Report from expired meds
• Maintain CONFIDENTIALITY of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
• Full job description available upon request
Shift: 2p-10:30p Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...