Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences. Key Areas of responsibility for this team include Knowledge Management and installation, upgrade and support of internal test systems.
he intern will be a key member of the Change Control Team, focusing on updating templates on wiki pages (confluence). You will add preferences, replicate and document changes and/or updates. Perl scripting experience will be of value in this role.
Skills & Attributes
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills and the ability to plan and organize.
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related, technical field. Junior or senior student preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- US citizenship or permanent residency
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Junior or senior in an undergraduate educational program
- Working experience with SUSE LINUX operating systems
- Experience with Perl scripting
- Experience with wiki (conflluence)
- Experience with application programming
- Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Americas-United States-California-Rancho Bernardo
Eng Global Cus Support Team
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations...