Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian with at least 2 years clinical experience for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Landmark Medical Center. This is a 150 bed community hospital located in northern RI.
Reporting to the General Manager, the CNM will:
To learn more about Landmark Medical Center: http://www.landmarkmedical.org
- Oversee a staff of 3 Registered Dietitians.
- Represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees.
- Demonstrate skills in managing and developing clinical staff; development of policy and procedures; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establish and maintain standards of care.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills, have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, be an outstanding team player, and have strong demonstrated leadership skills.
- Be familiar with the Nutrition Care Process.
- Assist the food service management team as needed and provide education to the food service staff.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Coordinates and directs the efforts of clinical and patient care dietitians, as well as other staff members within one or two sites. Responsible for meeting JCAHO/state/federal and company standards. This position is the primary liaison with medical and nursing staff.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 18 months ago
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...