: Reporting to the Director, Administrative Operations, the Office Manager:
- oversees the daily non-clinical administrative operations of assigned offices, and supervises non-clinical office staff.
- Participates in the creation of office policies and procedures and ensures their implementation, especially in the area of patient service.
- Maintains multiple physician schedules and trains, schedules, and supervises office staff to ensure adequate clinician support.
- Works collaboratively with the Revenue Cycle Manager to ensure staff compliance with billing requirements to maximize revenue collection.
- Participates in implementing new programs and makes recommendations for change to promote office efficiency and effectiveness.
: BASIC KNOWLEDGE:
Graduate of an accredited medical business education program or equivalent experience required. Minimum high school diploma. Bachelor's degree in management, business administration, or health care administration preferred.
Five years' related experience in the management or administration of a physician practice or hospital outpatient department.
Demonstrated ability to manage office operations and supervise staff effectively. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong working knowledge of computer business applications.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work is performed in an outpatient medical office setting requiring extensive sitting, standing, and walking.
Functions independently within established guidelines. Works in collaboration with the director.
Supervision of up to 40 office support staff.
From the youngest babies to the most golden oldies, Lifespan Corporation has the health of Rhode Islanders covered through every stage of...