Greet all customers entering the store within 10 feet of the entrance (our 10-foot Rule) and assisting our customers a courteous and business like manner. |
· Operation of the store point of sale computer system handling customer transactions in a courteous manner; following all company policies and procedures pertaining to each type of transaction; presentation of the company Extended Service Plans to all customers on each qualifying product sold
· Assist in the replenishment of merchandise on the sales floor including filling merchandise, use of hand held pricing tools, hand held computerized scanners, assisting in setting up displays and advertised items
· Assist in maintaining the store appearance including general housekeeping tasks such as dusting of displays and merchandise, cleaning of shelves and display areas, keeping all employee areas clean and safe.
· Ability to perform in a supervisory capacity in the absence of the head cashier.
· Answers phone properly according to policy
· Follows company safety program at all times
· Operate pricing tool and materials moving equipment
· Manages records and paperwork and is responsible for store office duties.
· Requires individuals to: collect, organize, and file information as well as perform basic computer data entry, 10-key calculator
· Must be familiar with general record keeping and accounting procedures.
· Must have good cash handling skills and be familiar with deposit and banking procedures.
· Able to lift and/or move heavy items weighing between 26- 72 pounds on an intermittent basis.
· Requires individuals to sit intermittently for as many as two hours a day.
· Ability to lift and carry materials. May operate a forklift (if age 18 or older).
· Required work attire includes Harbor Freight Tools shirt, name badge and back belt
· Perform other work as required.
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
In 1977, Harbor Freight Tools had a mission to make it easier for working people to get the best value possible on top-quality tools they...