Overnight Facility Operations Team Member-COL02578
Life Time is currently seeking an Overnight Facility Operations Team Member to drive success in our Operations Department.
As the Overnight Facility Operations Team Member, you will experience a variety of challenges each day as you strive to provide a positive member experience. Perform a variety of tasks, such as changing light bulbs, vacuuming the locker room, and assisting members with miscellaneous requests.
- Responsible for light and heavy cleaning within an assigned rotation schedule.
- Perform various indoor and outdoor tasks
- Build relationships with members by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with member experience
- Wash, fold and stock member towels
Primary Location: : MD-Columbia - CLB - Columbia
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- Six months to one year customer service experience
- CPR/AED certification required within first 30 days of hire
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Night Job
Life Time Fitness - 18 months ago