Do you care about health, wellness, and the safety of our food supply? We do, and think these are critical global issues that touch each of us at home. At a time when US consumers are incorporating more and more fresh food in their diets, 30% to 50% of all fresh food is tossed in the landfill. We’ve built the systems to help producers and retailers sell more and waste less, and connect shoppers with the farm.
Our flagship product, HarvestMark, is a big data platform for fresh food traceability, food safety, and supply chain insights. Delivered in a Software as a Service business model with customer retention above 88%, the HarvestMark platform is used today by 300 brands, sourcing fresh food from 4,000 farms from Canada to Argentina. We are the clear market share leader in a $2.1B growing market, with flagship customers like Driscoll’s and The Kroger Co.
We’re looking to add a highly talented and energetic Strategic Account Sales Manager to develop new business and expand existing account relationships with grocery retailers. The successful candidate will have significant experience with consultative selling, developing strategic account relationships, and closing enterprise-level deals. And we’re looking for someone that will be energized by working with national and global retailers.
- Listen to prospects and learn their business drivers
- Nurture and develop long-term relationships that lead to new revenue streams from targeted accounts.
- Demonstrate competence in understanding, articulating, positioning, and applying the set of HarvestMark products and services to deliver meaningful insights into supply chain optimizations, enhanced profits, and brand marketing campaigns for retailers and suppliers within the fresh food industry.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer trust and satisfaction.
- Develop and reliably execute account sales plans.
- Sell consultatively into retailers in the fresh food industry.
- Listen well and articulate specific customer requirements to the deployment team and to product marketing.
- Consistently meet or exceed booking and revenue plan while growing the customer base.
HarvestMark ( www.HarvestMark.com ) is the leading fresh food traceability and supply chain insights platform. YottaMark was the Red Herring’s Global Top 100 in 2009, and our HarvestMark solution has been covered by USA Today, Forbes, SF Chronicle, the Economist and NPR, and has won awards from both the Produce Marketing Association and the United Fresh Produce Association.
- At least 10+ years selling enterprise-level software or technology-based products or solutions to non-IT decision makers.
- A successful track record and experience with the consultative sale of complex products and services into large accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to comfortably interface at the executive and senior management level.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present to senior professionals from operations, merchandizing, category management, marketing, and the executive level in the targeted accounts.
- Demonstrated success developing new businesses.
- A deep understanding of the fresh food segment in grocery, with bonus points for produce industry experience, with established high quality account relationships and contacts, is a strong plus.
- BS/BA required.
- Alignment with the core YottaMark values of integrity, trust, vigilance, innovation, and maintaining a fun work environment.
- This position requires heavy travel.
If you have a passion for selling great products that matter, and if you have what it takes to help build a great company, please submit your resume to: http://www.yottamark.com/jobs/index.htm
To all recruitment agencies: YottaMark only accepts agency resumes from agencies with an approved agency contract . Agencies must contact Human Resources. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, YottaMark employees or any other company location. YottaMark is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
YottaMark is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.
Yottamark - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -